Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 5- A picture of my favorite memory

The Eiffel Tower from the Seine River, April 2010

The Eiffel Tower, April 2010
France is by far the most amazing memory I have.  It has been a long-time dream to travel the world, and I feel like this was the first big step I made to achieve that dream.  Though I’ve done some traveling throughout the United States, I have always wanted to spend time in Paris, and I am so grateful I got to do just that.  These pictures are unedited, but they don’t do the Tower justice- when I first saw it in the distance in the Paris skyline when we were walking around on that first day in France, it literally took my breath away.  I know I was only supposed to post one picture per day, but if any day deserves more than one, it is the day that represents my favorite memory.

Walking towards the Seine River, April 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment