Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 1- A Picture of Myself and 15 Facts

Happy birthday to me!

    • This picture was taken on my 18th birthday, but I love it because I think it shows I’m still a kid at heart.
    • My favorite color is yellow. It always has been and probably always will be.
    • I love Law and Order: SVU and How I Met Your Mother.
    • I have a really bad problem with procrastinating, and I always regret my choice to wait til the last minute to get things done.
    • ASB has been a part of my life for way too long. I’m glad I finally see that it isn’t real life and that soon enough, I will be free of all the drama involved in that organization.
    • I have 8 piercings and I really want to get a tattoo.
    • Being State VP of CASC is the best thing and also the most stressful thing that has ever happened in my life.
    • I won’t tell anyone where I really want to go to college because I don’t want them to feel bad for me if I don’t get into my first choice.
    • I live my life by The Secret and I believe in Fate.  I know everything happens for a reason and that everything that has happened in my life thus far is all a part of my life plan.
    • I played golf every year of high school just so I didn’t have to take PE.
    • I’ve been told I should smile more because I have a beautiful smile, but I think it is weird to just walk around smiling to yourself for no reason.
    • I like to put myself down so that when other people put me down it doesn’t matter. And it doesn’t.  Because the only opinion of myself that matters to me is my own.
    • I don’t like crying in front of people, but I know when I give my exit address at YASC I will be a complete mess.
    • I want to get married and have my own family more than anything in the world, but mostly so I can raise my kids to speak French.
    • If you could be selfish and selfless, happy and sad, stubborn and kind, outspoken and shy, all at one time, it’d be a good way to describe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment